This proceedings document provides the reader with a summary of what happened at the 52nd session of the CND and its High Level Segment and offers an analysis of some of the key discussions and debates.
- Vancouver to seek federal approval to decriminalize simple possession of illicit drugs
- This World Aids Day the global response to HIV stands on a precipice
- Govt moves on drug checking to keep young New Zealanders safer this summer
- California would decriminalize psychedelic drugs under Scott Wiener bill
- ‘Targets’ - A film on the impact of prohibition of women who use drugs in Ukraine
- Youth RISE's statement on Transgender Day of Remembrance
- Argentina to allow medicinal marijuana to be grown at home
- How will drug legalization affect America's communities of color?
- Here’s why Black people in the UK are turning to psychedelics