INPUD is a global network of people who use and have used drugs. INPUD has an evolving regional network structure and also strong ties with a number of national and local drug user organisations. A key role of the organisation is to support people who use drugs to access and take part in international policy processes.
- #StopDuterteNow – Global campaign
- Webinar #2 on COVID-19 and Harm Reduction Programme Implementation
- Taking back what's ours! – Episode 1: The Netherlands, Belgium and France
- Taking back what's ours! – Episode 2: Canada
- Taking back what's ours! - An oral history of the movement of people who use drugs
- The role of harm reduction in a comprehensive approach to drugs
- CND 64: Key issues and opportunities
- Strengthening and sustaining peer work interventions for people who use drugs and sex workers
- Strengthening the role of the UN human rights system in drug policies: The case of arbitrary detention
Results 1 to 10 of 157.