The International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) is a global network of NGOs that focus on issues related to drug production, trafficking and use. IDPC promotes objective and open debate on the effectiveness, direction and content of drug policies at the national and international level, and supports evidence-based policies that are effective at reducing drug-related harm.
- IDPC on CNN discussing the impact of drugs in 2012
- Modernizing Drug Law Enforcement takes the stage at United Nations headquarters in New York
- Support. Don't punish-Let's make 2014 even bigger!
- World Health Organisation calls for the decriminalisation of drug use
- The funding crisis for harm reduction
- A weekend of inspiration and action: 2014 Students for Sensible Drug Policy Conference + Lobby Day
- Africa Union meeting: Drugs kill, but bad policies kill more
- The best photos of the CND 2015
- Improving global drug policy: Comparative perspectives and UNGASS 2016
- Questioning the ‘limits of reality’ – ASEAN reaffirms commitment to become ‘drug-free’
Results 21 to 30 of 799.