HRI is a leading non-governmental organisation working to reduce the negative health, social and human rights impacts of drug use and drug policy by promoting evidence-based public health policies and practices, and human rights based approaches to drugs.
- The funding crisis for harm reduction
- The HR17 sessions
- Webinar #2 on COVID-19 and Harm Reduction Programme Implementation
- Indonesia: A death sentence for a drug offence
- The role of harm reduction in a comprehensive approach to drugs
- Oral statement at the 46th session of the Human Rights Council - On the 'anti-drugs' campaign in the Philippines
Results 1 to 10 of 252.