The EMCDDA provides the EU and its Member States with a factual overview of European drug problems and a solid evidence base to support the drugs debate. Today it offers policymakers the data they need for drawing up informed drug laws and strategies. It also helps professionals and practitioners working in the field pinpoint best practice and new areas of research.
- Women and drug use in Europe
- What is decriminalisation of drugs?
- Health responses to NPS (Videos)
- Video: Response to an HIV outbreak in people who inject drugs in Athens (ARISTOTLE programme)
- European Drugs Agency welcomes Drug Observatories from 32 Latin American and Caribbean countries
- Responding to drugs and homelessness: Innovative approaches in Europe
- Drug-related deaths in Europe, current challenges and implications for responses
Results 1 to 10 of 284.