Penal Reform International (PRI) is an independent non-governmental organisation that develops and promotes fair, effective and proportionate responses to criminal justice problems worldwide. We believe that in criminal justice systems that are fit for purpose: offenders are held to account, sentences are proportionate, and the primary purpose of prison is rehabilitation not retribution.
- Oral statement at the 44th session of the Human Rights Council - Thematic panel discussion on technical cooperation and capacity-building
- Punitive drug laws: 10 years undermining the Bangkok Rules
- Addressing the global crisis of mass incarceration of women: Options for drug policy reform at times of COVID-19
- Strengthening the role of the UN human rights system in drug policies: The case of arbitrary detention
- Statement at the Interactive Dialogue with the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention - 47th session of the UN Human Rights Council
- Gender, drugs, and criminal justice: Navigating human rights challenges - CCPCJ side event
Results 1 to 10 of 73.