“WOLA” promuove i diritti umani, la democrazia e la giustizia economica e sociale in America Latina e nei Caraibi.
I contenuti video
- Cannabis and the conventions: UNGASS and beyond
- UN General Assembly on drugs: The beginning of a change in the drug war paradigm
- The impact of drug control on women: Exacerbating violence and human rights abuses
- VIDEO: Interview with coca grower Amapola Durán Salas
- International experts testify before the Canadian senate on addressing tensions with UN drug treaties
- Women in prison: The devastating impact of rising incarceration in the Americas
- Childhood that matters: The impact of drug policy on children of incarcerated parents in Latin America and the Caribbean
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 159.