“WOLA” promuove i diritti umani, la democrazia e la giustizia economica e sociale in America Latina e nei Caraibi.
I contenuti video
- Cannabis and the conventions: UNGASS and beyond
- UN General Assembly on drugs: The beginning of a change in the drug war paradigm
- The impact of drug control on women: Exacerbating violence and human rights abuses
- VIDEO: Interview with coca grower Amapola Durán Salas
- International experts testify before the Canadian senate on addressing tensions with UN drug treaties
- Women in prison: The devastating impact of rising incarceration in the Americas
- How the war on drugs continues to fuel authoritarianism
- COVID-19: Strategies to reduce the prison population in Latin America
- Childhood that matters: The impact of drug policy on children of incarcerated parents in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Oral statement at the 44th session of the Human Rights Council - Thematic panel discussion on technical cooperation and capacity-building
Risultati da 0 a 0 di 0.