Penal Reform International è un'organizzazione internazionale non governativa che sviluppa e promuove risposte eque, efficaci e proporzionate ai problemi della giustizia penale in tutto il mondo.
- Oral statement at the 44th session of the Human Rights Council - Thematic panel discussion on technical cooperation and capacity-building
- Punitive drug laws: 10 years undermining the Bangkok Rules
- Addressing the global crisis of mass incarceration of women: Options for drug policy reform at times of COVID-19
- Strengthening the role of the UN human rights system in drug policies: The case of arbitrary detention
- Statement at the Interactive Dialogue with the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention - 47th session of the UN Human Rights Council
ผล 1 ถึง 10 จาก 66.