A propos de
WOLA promeut les droits humains, la démocratie et la justice économique et sociale en Amérique Latine et dans les Caraïbes.
- Cannabis and the conventions: UNGASS and beyond
- UN General Assembly on drugs: The beginning of a change in the drug war paradigm
- The impact of drug control on women: Exacerbating violence and human rights abuses
- VIDEO: Interview with coca grower Amapola Durán Salas
- International experts testify before the Canadian senate on addressing tensions with UN drug treaties
- Women in prison: The devastating impact of rising incarceration in the Americas
- How the war on drugs continues to fuel authoritarianism
- COVID-19: Strategies to reduce the prison population in Latin America
- Childhood that matters: The impact of drug policy on children of incarcerated parents in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Oral statement at the 44th session of the Human Rights Council - Thematic panel discussion on technical cooperation and capacity-building
Résultats 1 à 10 de 78.