The enclosed draft agenda contemplates a space for the intervention of civil society organizations registered with the OAS. In addition, the meeting will address the following topics:
- Follow up to the Report on the Drug Problem in the Americas;
- Public health approach to address the drug problem in the Americas;
- Importance of public policies in prevention and treatment programs;
- Importance and role of research, information and early warning systems for the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of evidence-based drug policies;
- Human rights and social integration approach to address the drug problem in the Americas;
- Approaches and models of alternatives to incarceration.
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.