- An understanding of chemsex and its evolution among gay men within a cultural and historical context
- An understanding of the terms 'chemsex', 'slamming', 'bareback', 'PEP' and 'PrEP' and how they are inter-connect
- An overview of prevalence and potential future trends
- An overview of treatment services and challenges facing the development of chemsex services
- An understanding of the specific challenges for abstinence and harm reduction strategies for gay men
- An understanding how a chemsex service might be integrated into a main stream drug service
- An understanding for the need for drug and alcohol treatment services to better meet the needs of LGBT people
If you wish to book this training for a group please use the Training Enquiry Form. We occasionally run open courses for people wishing to book individual places. If you'd like us to email you if this course is scheduled to run, let us know and we'll be in touch.