- The Greek NGO Platform for Psychoactive substances calls on public authorities to ensure civil society engagement in drug policy
- Bristol becomes first UK city to allow people to test their drugs before taking them
- Overdose 101: New York inmates trained to use opioid antidote kit
- Why are so many people denied the painkillers they need?
- Is Sweden's zero-tolerance approach to drugs a failing model?
- Advocates welcome major change concessions in government of Canada's prsion needle exchange announcement
- WOLA, EQUIS, IDPC and Dejusticia submission to the Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights’ Report on UNGASS Implementation and Human Rights
- IDPC letter to the editor of the Nikkei Asian Review regarding a recent article on the illicit drugs market in Bangladesh and the Rohingya
- What Brazil can learn from the militarization of Mexico