- Two crises at one time: Access to opioids for patients in palliative care in times of the US opioid crisis
- Remembrance Day Statement 2019
- Joint Position Statement on the decision by WHO to withdraw guidance documents
- Kestutis Butkus: “This is a real victory. Our common advocacy driving force."
- Scottish drug deaths: Austerity and cuts 'partly to blame'
- Strange (but passionate) bedfellows: palliative care and drug policy
- How the War on Drugs criminalises the poorest in human society
- Philippines: UN takes critical step toward accountability
- Political declaration of the high-level meeting on Universal Health Coverage - Three critical elements to achieving UHC