In the lead up to the 2013 International Harm Reduction Conference, Harm Reduction International is recruiting a conference organisation intern to assist in the final stages of preparation of the event, that will be held in Vilnius in june in 2013. The internship is unpaid. Daily travel and lunch expenses will be provided.
Duration: (Start date asap) to 14th June 2013
Key tasks of the possition will be,
- Assist with various conference related enquiries and respond promptly to these enquiries
- Support coordination of various scholarship applicants prior and at the annual event in June 2013
- Assist in coordinating all materials and preparations for the conference volunteers and their contribution to the event
- Assist in coordinating other programmatic activities (e.g. the workshops and the dialogue space)
- Assist with various conference promotion on the lead up to the event
- Assistance to the conference team as needed during the event
- Other administrative and logistical tasks as directed by the conference team
Interns will be based at HRI's London Office. Please apply sending a CV and one page cover letter to HRI’s Deputy Director, Damon Barrett email@example.com before Wednesday 27th March.
Keep up-to-date with drug policy developments by subscribing to the IDPC Monthly Alert.