The Asian Harm Reduction Network (AHRN) has just appointed Ronny Waikhom as the organisation's Interim Network Coordinator. His main functions will include finalising and implementing a transition plan for AHRN, which will provide more clarity on operational structures, human resource needs, resource mobilisation requirement and strategic development, refine the Network's membership and revise governance arrangements. The document below provides an overview of Ronny Waikhom's professional experience, his vision and functions as a new member of AHRN.
- Philippines police chief and Duterte drug war enforcer resigns in meth scandal
- The uncounted victims of the war on drugs
- International consensus statement on the role of nurses in supervised consumption sites
- Canada’s cannabis colonialism
- Time for safer injecting spaces in Britain?
- Open letter to support the case of Yekaterina Parfenyuk
- Home grown cannabis to be legal in the ACT. Now what?
- Huge court win for Philadelphia safe consumption site — but fight isn’t over
- Road 184