On 23 February 2010, the first patients in Kabul, Afghanistan received methadone within the Médecins du Monde Harm Reduction Programme. More than two years after the National Consensus Conference on OST was held with the participation of the Afghan Ministry of Public Health, a comprehensive range of harm reduction services has now been made available in Afghanistan.
- Philippines police chief and Duterte drug war enforcer resigns in meth scandal
- The uncounted victims of the war on drugs
- International consensus statement on the role of nurses in supervised consumption sites
- Canada’s cannabis colonialism
- Time for safer injecting spaces in Britain?
- Open letter to support the case of Yekaterina Parfenyuk
- Home grown cannabis to be legal in the ACT. Now what?
- Huge court win for Philadelphia safe consumption site — but fight isn’t over
- Road 184