Transform | London, UK
Closing date: 22 July 2021
Project Medical Referent for the People Who Use Drugs
Médecins Sans Frontières | Kenya
MSF is looking for a Project Medical Referent to help in defining, planning and monitoring medical activities and programs in the project in accordance with MSF's protocols as well as coordinates human and material related resources needed in order to ensure the quality of care provided by MSF.
CLosing date: 23 July 2021
Digital Communications Manager
Transform | Bristol, UK (Option to work remotely)
Youth RISE | Remote working
Youth RISE is looking for a consultant to help with the development of a new Strategy for 2022-2026, which will ensure clarity of direction and sustainability in each region.
Specific objectives of the consultancy are the following:
1. To prepare and facilitate online Board and International Working Group members meeting on
Strategy development which needs to help the participants to:
● Revise the mission and vision of Youth RISE;
● Review the results of Youth RISE’s 2018-2019 Strategy;
● Conduct a SWOT analysis to evaluate Youth RISE’s work (any other analysis methodology
can be proposed);
● Define key strategic objectives and objective indicators for the new strategy 2022-2026.
2. To develop the first draft of the strategy
3. To review the Strategy draft in line with the comments and suggestions received in the
consultation process with Youth RISE Board, members and key partners.
4. To finalize the Strategy.
Closing date: 1 August 2021