The Eurasian Harm Reduction Association (EHRA) as a part of the three years project of the International Harm Reduction Consortium “We Will Not End AIDS Without Harm Reduction” is looking for a consultant to collect and update information on Criminalization costs in 27 countries in the CEECA region.
Deadline: 23 February 2021, 24:00 EET
Communications and Public Relations Officer
Eurasian Harm Reduction Association | Vilnius, Lithuania
- Oversee and implement the organization’s communication.
- Employ effective communications to support EHRA’s mission delivery and increase the effectiveness of EHRA’s advocacy and technical support.
- Lead the implementation of a comprehensive communication plan to support EHRA’s strategic objectives, program delivery, branding and organizational development.
- Coordinate EHRA’s key messaging/communications products and communications channels (website, listserv, social media etc.).
- Develop and maintain relations with media to ensure EHRA’s presence in media and coverage of key harm reduction and human rights issues.
Washington Office on Latin America | U.S.
The Washington Office on Latin America (WOLA), an influential research and advocacy organization advancing human rights in the Americas, seeks a president with a proven track record of successful leadership. The president works with WOLA’s staff, its board of directors and partners in Latin America to advance WOLA’s critical human rights and social justice mission.
Deadline: 28 February 2021
Facilitator for an Online Training on “Overdose and Naloxone”
MENAHRA | Lebanon
Deadline: 1 March 2021