The UK government has published its 2017 drug strategy,12 and we are greatly concerned at the lack of focus on harm reduction—an evidence based response that protects people and saves lives—at a time when drug related deaths are the highest on record. The government acknowledges in the strategy that the rise in drug related deaths is dramatic.
- Psychedelics and the essential importance of context
- Third World Quarterly special issue: Drugs, politics and society in the Global South
- Policy brief for law enforcement officials on provision of harm reduction services
- Fentanyl overdose reduction checking analysis study
- The coca-cocaine economy, the US ‘War on Drugs’ and Bolivia’s democratic transition (1982-1993)
- Do medical marijuana laws reduce addictions and deaths related to pain killers?
- Online census of drug consumption rooms (DCRs) as a setting to address HCV: Current practice and future capacity
- Shadow report on women's access to justice in Mexico
- Outcomes of compulsory detention compared to community-based voluntary methadone maintenance treatment in Vietnam