Watch the opening speech of the DPA director, Ethan Nadelmann, at the International Drug Policy Reform Conference in New Mexico (November 12 -14, 2009). He said "right now the wind is at our back" - highlighting how the drug policy reform movement has an unprecedented momentum to end the drug war in the United States.
- Safer drug consumption facility and heroin-assisted treatment pilot programme recommendations in Glasgow
- Afghanistan Opium Survey 2016
- Methadone treatment in the Netherlands
- Creating visual differences: Methamphetamine users perceptions of anti-meth campaigns
- Cannabis and cannabis resin: Pre-Review report
- Every 25 seconds: The human toll of criminalising drug use in the United States
- So far, so good: What we know about marijuana legalisation in Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C.
- Study on alternatives to coercive sanctions as response to drug law offences and drug-related crimes
- Overview of harm reduction in prisons in seven European countries