Watch the opening speech of the DPA director, Ethan Nadelmann, at the International Drug Policy Reform Conference in New Mexico (November 12 -14, 2009). He said "right now the wind is at our back" - highlighting how the drug policy reform movement has an unprecedented momentum to end the drug war in the United States.
- Bringing harm reduction to prison in Kenya
- Tina and Slamming in a sexual setting
- Negotiating the UNGASS outcome document: Challenges and the way forward
- Innovative community-based educational face-to-face intervention to reduce HIV, hepatitis C virus and other blood-borne infectious risks in difficult-to-reach people who inject drugs
- The internet and drug markets
- Different approaches to drug policy and the Asian HIV epidemic
- Drug policies in Africa: What is the 'health-based' approach?
- The effectiveness of compulsory drug treatment: A systematic review
- The ‘War on Data’ in Africa, or how to provide an alternative discourse to the ‘War on Drugs’ within the international drug control system