Watch the opening speech of the DPA director, Ethan Nadelmann, at the International Drug Policy Reform Conference in New Mexico (November 12 -14, 2009). He said "right now the wind is at our back" - highlighting how the drug policy reform movement has an unprecedented momentum to end the drug war in the United States.
- New developments in national drug strategies in Europe
- Responding to the needs of ageing drug users
- World female imprisonment list - Fourth edition
- IDPC contribution for the pre-review of CBD and Tramadol at the 39th WHO Expert Committee on Drug Dependence
- IDPC contribution for the upcoming report of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) on 'Civil society space in multilateral institutions'
- IDPC progress report 2016-2017
- Evidence review summary: Drug demand reduction, treatment and harm reduction
- Women who use drugs: Issues, needs, responses, challenges and implications for policy and practice
- HIV Prevention 2020 Road Map - Accelerating HIV prevention to reduce new infections by 75%