Watch the opening speech of the DPA director, Ethan Nadelmann, at the International Drug Policy Reform Conference in New Mexico (November 12 -14, 2009). He said "right now the wind is at our back" - highlighting how the drug policy reform movement has an unprecedented momentum to end the drug war in the United States.
- Estimating sizes of key populations: Guide for HIV programming in countries of the Middle East and North Africa
- VNGOC annual report of activities 2016
- Communities That Care (CTC): a comprehensive prevention approach for communities
- Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on the situation of human rights in Colombia
- The child’s right to protection from drugs: Understanding its history to move forward
- European Parliament resolution on the Philippines – the case of Senator Leila M. De Lima
- Can Australia respond to drugs more effectively and safely?
- Evaluation of the implementation of the EU Drugs Strategy 2013-2020 and of the EU Action Plan on Drugs 2013-2016: a continuous need for an EU Action Plan on Drugs 2017-2020
- New psychoactive substances: Current health-related practices and challenges in responding to use and harms in Europe