Journey to the heart of coca country where United States tax dollars have financed the aerial fumigation of 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia – the world's second most biodiverse country. See cropdusters target coca plants, the main ingredient of cocaine, with concentrated herbicide as part of the U.S. war on drugs. Listen to people on the ground, hear about the impacts, and learn new ideas about how to solve this deadly problem. Watch this short film from Witness for Peace.
- Harm reduction in MENA: where do we stand?
- Heroin uncertainties: Exploring users’ perceptions of fentanyl-adulterated and -substituted 'heroin'
- Evaluating drug policy: a seven-step guide to support the commissioning and managing of evaluations
- Fentanyl Report
- Supporting reintegration in corrections by addressing problematic substance use
- Is the UK’s 2017 drug strategy fit for purpose?
- Rights Reporter Foundation – Annual Report 2016
- Needle syringe programmes and opiod substitution therary for preventing HCV transmission among people who inject drugs: findings from Cochrane Review and meta-analysis
- The opioid crisis in North America