Journey to the heart of coca country where United States tax dollars have financed the aerial fumigation of 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia – the world's second most biodiverse country. See cropdusters target coca plants, the main ingredient of cocaine, with concentrated herbicide as part of the U.S. war on drugs. Listen to people on the ground, hear about the impacts, and learn new ideas about how to solve this deadly problem. Watch this short film from Witness for Peace.
- English Harm Reduction Group response to the 2017 UK Drug Strategy
- UK: Unlinked anonymous HIV and viral hepatitis monitoring among PWID - 2017 report
- Health-damaging policing practices among persons who inject drugs in Mexico: Are deported migrants at greater risk?
- Hepatitis B and C in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: an epidemic and a response
- Today’s fentanyl crisis: prohibition’s iron law, revisited
- Punishing the patient: ensuring access to pain treatment in Guatemala
- A new drug strategy for the UK
- Ending AIDS: Progress towards the 90–90–90 targets
- Sustainable Development Goals report 2017