Journey to the heart of coca country where United States tax dollars have financed the aerial fumigation of 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia – the world's second most biodiverse country. See cropdusters target coca plants, the main ingredient of cocaine, with concentrated herbicide as part of the U.S. war on drugs. Listen to people on the ground, hear about the impacts, and learn new ideas about how to solve this deadly problem. Watch this short film from Witness for Peace.
- Innovative community-based educational face-to-face intervention to reduce HIV, hepatitis C virus and other blood-borne infectious risks in difficult-to-reach people who inject drugs
- The internet and drug markets
- Different approaches to drug policy and the Asian HIV epidemic
- Drug policies in Africa: What is the 'health-based' approach?
- The effectiveness of compulsory drug treatment: A systematic review
- The ‘War on Data’ in Africa, or how to provide an alternative discourse to the ‘War on Drugs’ within the international drug control system
- Vulnerable youth and drug trafficking in Rosario, Argentina: Between stigmatisation and social control
- New report and monitoring tool: HIV, HCV, TB and harm reduction in Prisons
- Drug crop production, poverty, and development