Journey to the heart of coca country where United States tax dollars have financed the aerial fumigation of 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia – the world's second most biodiverse country. See cropdusters target coca plants, the main ingredient of cocaine, with concentrated herbicide as part of the U.S. war on drugs. Listen to people on the ground, hear about the impacts, and learn new ideas about how to solve this deadly problem. Watch this short film from Witness for Peace.
- The impact of drug policy on Human Rights: The experience in the Americas
- Building on progress: Bolivia consolidates achievements in reducing coca and looks to reform decades-old drug law
- Media workshop on drug policy in West Africa
- The post-2015 drug strategy for ASEAN: Towards a new paradigm in drug policy?
- State of the evidence: Cannabis use and regulation
- Drug policy reform and the reclassification of cannabis in England and Wales: A cautionary tale
- Consolidated guidelines on HIV testing services
- UNODC annual report 2014
- CUT position paper on harm reduction programmes in Mauritius