Journey to the heart of coca country where United States tax dollars have financed the aerial fumigation of 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia – the world's second most biodiverse country. See cropdusters target coca plants, the main ingredient of cocaine, with concentrated herbicide as part of the U.S. war on drugs. Listen to people on the ground, hear about the impacts, and learn new ideas about how to solve this deadly problem. Watch this short film from Witness for Peace.
- Drug policy reform as a critical part of the HIV response: An information note for Global Fund applicants and grant recipients
- Global prison trends 2015
- Why the high level general assembly thematic debate towards the 2016 UNGASS on drugs is important
- Sentencing reform for drug trafficking in England and Wales
- Undermining the global fight: The disconnect between the global fund’s strategy and the real-life implications of the new funding model
- Justifying militarisation; 'Counter-narcotics' and 'counter narco-terrorism'
- Medicinal cannabis: The evidence
- UNDP: Perspectives on the development dimensions of drug control policy
- Does opioid substitution treatment in prisons reduce injecting-related HIV risk behaviours?