Journey to the heart of coca country where United States tax dollars have financed the aerial fumigation of 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia – the world's second most biodiverse country. See cropdusters target coca plants, the main ingredient of cocaine, with concentrated herbicide as part of the U.S. war on drugs. Listen to people on the ground, hear about the impacts, and learn new ideas about how to solve this deadly problem. Watch this short film from Witness for Peace.
- Safer drug consumption facility and heroin-assisted treatment pilot programme recommendations in Glasgow
- Afghanistan Opium Survey 2016
- Methadone treatment in the Netherlands
- Creating visual differences: Methamphetamine users perceptions of anti-meth campaigns
- Cannabis and cannabis resin: Pre-Review report
- Every 25 seconds: The human toll of criminalising drug use in the United States
- So far, so good: What we know about marijuana legalisation in Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C.
- Study on alternatives to coercive sanctions as response to drug law offences and drug-related crimes
- Overview of harm reduction in prisons in seven European countries