Journey to the heart of coca country where United States tax dollars have financed the aerial fumigation of 2.6 million acres of land in Colombia – the world's second most biodiverse country. See cropdusters target coca plants, the main ingredient of cocaine, with concentrated herbicide as part of the U.S. war on drugs. Listen to people on the ground, hear about the impacts, and learn new ideas about how to solve this deadly problem. Watch this short film from Witness for Peace.
- The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research
- Drug trafficking penalties across the European Union
- Attitudes towards drug policies in Latin America: Results from a Latin-American survey
- Heroin-assisted treatment in Switzerland: successfully regulating the supply and use of a high-risk injectable drug
- Global drug policy, human rights & public security: perspectives from Latin America
- IDPC Progress Report 2015-2016
- Community service and probation for women: Lessons and recommendations based on a study in Kenya
- Ten reasons why legal services must be central to a rights-based response to HIV
- 'What works' in drug education and prevention?