This is the report of Jangkar, the National Action Network for Drug Harm Reduction in Indonesia, and the Open Society Institute. The report is one of the first attempts to assess and depict the extent of the complicated nature of drug use and human rights violations in Indonesia. Since the document is the pdf version of a printed bilingual publication in Indonesian and English, the English version should be read from back to front.
- African Union: Compendium of good practices on drug use prevention, drug use disorders treatment and harm reduction
- Drug courts in the Americas
- Adressing barriers to effective HIV prevention and service delivery among people who inject drugs in Nigeria
- Uganda harm reduction network- (UHRN) Annual report 2017
- Annual report on the death penalty in Iran 2017
- Night lives: Reducing drug-related harm in the night time economy
- Drug policy reform- the UNGASS 2016 a catalyst for change?
- Wastewater analysis and drugs: a European multi-city study 2018
- Vienna NGO Comitee on drugs annual report 2017