The present report outlines the actions that the International Narcotics Control Board has undertaken pursuant to the resolutions adopted by the General Assembly at its twentieth special session, in 1998. The report also identifies the significant challenges that remain in the area of drug control.
- Drug courts in the Americas
- Adressing barriers to effective HIV prevention and service delivery among people who inject drugs in Nigeria
- Uganda harm reduction network- (UHRN) Annual report 2017
- Annual report on the death penalty in Iran 2017
- Night lives: Reducing drug-related harm in the night time economy
- Drug policy reform- the UNGASS 2016 a catalyst for change?
- Wastewater analysis and drugs: a European multi-city study 2018
- Vienna NGO Comitee on drugs annual report 2017
- The death penalty for drug offenders: global overview 2017