The present report outlines the actions that the International Narcotics Control Board has undertaken pursuant to the resolutions adopted by the General Assembly at its twentieth special session, in 1998. The report also identifies the significant challenges that remain in the area of drug control.
- Women’s injection drug practices in their own words: A qualitative study
- Drug policy reform as a critical part of the HIV response: An information note for Global Fund applicants and grant recipients
- Global prison trends 2015
- Why the high level general assembly thematic debate towards the 2016 UNGASS on drugs is important
- Sentencing reform for drug trafficking in England and Wales
- Undermining the global fight: The disconnect between the global fund’s strategy and the real-life implications of the new funding model
- Justifying militarisation; 'Counter-narcotics' and 'counter narco-terrorism'
- Medicinal cannabis: The evidence
- UNDP: Perspectives on the development dimensions of drug control policy