The present report outlines the actions that the International Narcotics Control Board has undertaken pursuant to the resolutions adopted by the General Assembly at its twentieth special session, in 1998. The report also identifies the significant challenges that remain in the area of drug control.
- Estimating sizes of key populations: Guide for HIV programming in countries of the Middle East and North Africa
- VNGOC annual report of activities 2016
- Communities That Care (CTC): a comprehensive prevention approach for communities
- Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on the situation of human rights in Colombia
- The child’s right to protection from drugs: Understanding its history to move forward
- European Parliament resolution on the Philippines – the case of Senator Leila M. De Lima
- Can Australia respond to drugs more effectively and safely?
- Evaluation of the implementation of the EU Drugs Strategy 2013-2020 and of the EU Action Plan on Drugs 2013-2016: a continuous need for an EU Action Plan on Drugs 2017-2020
- New psychoactive substances: Current health-related practices and challenges in responding to use and harms in Europe