The present report outlines the actions that the International Narcotics Control Board has undertaken pursuant to the resolutions adopted by the General Assembly at its twentieth special session, in 1998. The report also identifies the significant challenges that remain in the area of drug control.
- Morocco's long road to comprehensive palliative care
- Hepatitis C (HCV) care for people who use drugs
- Bringing harm reduction to prison in Kenya
- Tina and Slamming in a sexual setting
- Negotiating the UNGASS outcome document: Challenges and the way forward
- Innovative community-based educational face-to-face intervention to reduce HIV, hepatitis C virus and other blood-borne infectious risks in difficult-to-reach people who inject drugs
- The internet and drug markets
- Different approaches to drug policy and the Asian HIV epidemic
- Drug policies in Africa: What is the 'health-based' approach?