The present report outlines the actions that the International Narcotics Control Board has undertaken pursuant to the resolutions adopted by the General Assembly at its twentieth special session, in 1998. The report also identifies the significant challenges that remain in the area of drug control.
- Overlooked: Women and Jails in an Era of Reform
- The role of the 'dark web' in the trade of illicit drugs
- UNGASS 2016: A broken or b-r-o-a-d consensus?
- Exploring drug treatment and homelessness in Australia: 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2014
- Inventing drugs: a genealogy of a regulatory concept
- Policy advocacy and human rights report July 2015 – July 2016
- Rethinking drug policy from a peacebuilding perspective
- National drug observatory report of the Republic of Mauritius
- Decriminalisation of drug use a sound and pragmatic public health policy, says National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre