The latest INCB Annual Report was published on 4th March 2008. This brief response explains the contents of the report, and comments on the positions taken by the Board on proportionality in drug law enforcement, the scheduling of coca leaf, and harm reduction.
- Better access to services for adolescents who use drugs in Ukraine
- Reaching key populations and improving their access to HIV services in Kenya
- Lessons learnt on engaging under-served key populations
- On the fast-track to end AIDS by 2030 - Focus on location and population
- Shooting Up - infections among people who inject drugs in the UK 2014 (updated November 2015)
- The war on drugs - harming not protecting young people
- Changing gears: California's shift to smart justice. Prop 47 Year one.
- Pain, instability and family discord: A qualitative study of women who use drugs in Malaysia
- Drug Policy Network SEE Newsletter No 3