The latest INCB Annual Report was published on 4th March 2008. This brief response explains the contents of the report, and comments on the positions taken by the Board on proportionality in drug law enforcement, the scheduling of coca leaf, and harm reduction.
- Attitudes towards drug policies in Latin America: Results from a Latin-American survey
- Heroin-assisted treatment in Switzerland: successfully regulating the supply and use of a high-risk injectable drug
- Global drug policy, human rights & public security: perspectives from Latin America
- IDPC Progress Report 2015-2016
- Community service and probation for women: Lessons and recommendations based on a study in Kenya
- Ten reasons why legal services must be central to a rights-based response to HIV
- 'What works' in drug education and prevention?
- From shadows to light: Advocacy for children of HIV-affected key populations
- ACMD report on "Diversion and illicit supply of medicines"