The latest INCB Annual Report was published on 4th March 2008. This brief response explains the contents of the report, and comments on the positions taken by the Board on proportionality in drug law enforcement, the scheduling of coca leaf, and harm reduction.
- Drug policy reform- the UNGASS 2016 a catalyst for change?
- Wastewater analysis and drugs: a European multi-city study 2018
- Vienna NGO Comitee on drugs annual report 2017
- The death penalty for drug offenders: global overview 2017
- Drug dependence treatment in Thailand: progress against persistent concerns
- The modernisation of treaty regimes: contrasting cases of international drug control and environmental regulation
- HIV and AIDS among adolescents who use drugs: opportunities for drug policy reform within the sustainable development agenda
- DPNSEE October-December newsletter
- What comes next? Post-UNGASS options for 2019 (Version 5)