This IDPC Briefing reviews the data in the latest report from the UN Office on Drugs and Crime on the state of the global market, criticises the claims made in the report that international action is successfully controlling the market, and questions the political objectivity of the UNODC as we approach the review of the global objectives set in 1998.
- MDG 6: 15 Years, 15 Lessons of hope from the AIDS response
- Better access to services for adolescents who use drugs in Ukraine
- Reaching key populations and improving their access to HIV services in Kenya
- Lessons learnt on engaging under-served key populations
- On the fast-track to end AIDS by 2030 - Focus on location and population
- Shooting Up - infections among people who inject drugs in the UK 2014 (updated November 2015)
- The war on drugs - harming not protecting young people
- Changing gears: California's shift to smart justice. Prop 47 Year one.
- Pain, instability and family discord: A qualitative study of women who use drugs in Malaysia