This article by Jamie Bridge describes some of the issues and problems facing needle exchange services and staff in the UK. An audit of needle exchanges in the UK showed the extent of the "postcode lottery" that exists in terms of service coverage and quality. The article (from Druglink magazine - the bi-monthly publication from DrugScope in the UK) describes what needs to be done in order to take needle exchange into the next era and rise to the challenges of rising HIV and hepatitis C prevalence amongst the country's injecting drug users.
- Estimating sizes of key populations: Guide for HIV programming in countries of the Middle East and North Africa
- VNGOC annual report of activities 2016
- Communities That Care (CTC): a comprehensive prevention approach for communities
- Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on the situation of human rights in Colombia
- The child’s right to protection from drugs: Understanding its history to move forward
- European Parliament resolution on the Philippines – the case of Senator Leila M. De Lima
- Can Australia respond to drugs more effectively and safely?
- Evaluation of the implementation of the EU Drugs Strategy 2013-2020 and of the EU Action Plan on Drugs 2013-2016: a continuous need for an EU Action Plan on Drugs 2017-2020
- New psychoactive substances: Current health-related practices and challenges in responding to use and harms in Europe