Despite 2006 witnessing the most intensive use of fumigation in the country's history, some 157,200 hectares of cultivation were detected, 13,200 hectares more than in 2005. Is the fumigation strategy failing?
- Safer drug consumption facility and heroin-assisted treatment pilot programme recommendations in Glasgow
- Afghanistan Opium Survey 2016
- Methadone treatment in the Netherlands
- Creating visual differences: Methamphetamine users perceptions of anti-meth campaigns
- Cannabis and cannabis resin: Pre-Review report
- Every 25 seconds: The human toll of criminalising drug use in the United States
- So far, so good: What we know about marijuana legalisation in Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C.
- Study on alternatives to coercive sanctions as response to drug law offences and drug-related crimes
- Overview of harm reduction in prisons in seven European countries