Despite 2006 witnessing the most intensive use of fumigation in the country's history, some 157,200 hectares of cultivation were detected, 13,200 hectares more than in 2005. Is the fumigation strategy failing?
- A public health guide to developing a community overdose response plan
- New developments in national drug strategies in Europe
- Responding to the needs of ageing drug users
- World female imprisonment list - Fourth edition
- IDPC contribution for the pre-review of CBD and Tramadol at the 39th WHO Expert Committee on Drug Dependence
- IDPC contribution for the upcoming report of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) on 'Civil society space in multilateral institutions'
- IDPC progress report 2016-2017
- Evidence review summary: Drug demand reduction, treatment and harm reduction
- Women who use drugs: Issues, needs, responses, challenges and implications for policy and practice