Despite 2006 witnessing the most intensive use of fumigation in the country's history, some 157,200 hectares of cultivation were detected, 13,200 hectares more than in 2005. Is the fumigation strategy failing?
- The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research
- Drug trafficking penalties across the European Union
- Attitudes towards drug policies in Latin America: Results from a Latin-American survey
- Heroin-assisted treatment in Switzerland: successfully regulating the supply and use of a high-risk injectable drug
- Global drug policy, human rights & public security: perspectives from Latin America
- IDPC Progress Report 2015-2016
- Community service and probation for women: Lessons and recommendations based on a study in Kenya
- Ten reasons why legal services must be central to a rights-based response to HIV
- 'What works' in drug education and prevention?