Despite 2006 witnessing the most intensive use of fumigation in the country's history, some 157,200 hectares of cultivation were detected, 13,200 hectares more than in 2005. Is the fumigation strategy failing?
- Morocco's long road to comprehensive palliative care
- Hepatitis C (HCV) care for people who use drugs
- Bringing harm reduction to prison in Kenya
- Tina and Slamming in a sexual setting
- Negotiating the UNGASS outcome document: Challenges and the way forward
- Innovative community-based educational face-to-face intervention to reduce HIV, hepatitis C virus and other blood-borne infectious risks in difficult-to-reach people who inject drugs
- The internet and drug markets
- Different approaches to drug policy and the Asian HIV epidemic
- Drug policies in Africa: What is the 'health-based' approach?