This report, from the Washington Office on Latin America, analyses the most recent US government figures on prices of Cocaine in wholesale and retail markets, identifying a recent reduction in prices.
- The impact of drug policy on Human Rights: The experience in the Americas
- Building on progress: Bolivia consolidates achievements in reducing coca and looks to reform decades-old drug law
- Media workshop on drug policy in West Africa
- The post-2015 drug strategy for ASEAN: Towards a new paradigm in drug policy?
- State of the evidence: Cannabis use and regulation
- Drug policy reform and the reclassification of cannabis in England and Wales: A cautionary tale
- Consolidated guidelines on HIV testing services
- UNODC annual report 2014
- CUT position paper on harm reduction programmes in Mauritius