This report, from the Washington Office on Latin America, analyses the most recent US government figures on prices of Cocaine in wholesale and retail markets, identifying a recent reduction in prices.
- Overlooked: Women and Jails in an Era of Reform
- The role of the 'dark web' in the trade of illicit drugs
- UNGASS 2016: A broken or b-r-o-a-d consensus?
- Exploring drug treatment and homelessness in Australia: 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2014
- Inventing drugs: a genealogy of a regulatory concept
- Policy advocacy and human rights report July 2015 – July 2016
- Rethinking drug policy from a peacebuilding perspective
- National drug observatory report of the Republic of Mauritius
- Decriminalisation of drug use a sound and pragmatic public health policy, says National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre