This report, from the Washington Office on Latin America, analyses the most recent US government figures on prices of Cocaine in wholesale and retail markets, identifying a recent reduction in prices.
- Women’s injection drug practices in their own words: A qualitative study
- Drug policy reform as a critical part of the HIV response: An information note for Global Fund applicants and grant recipients
- Global prison trends 2015
- Why the high level general assembly thematic debate towards the 2016 UNGASS on drugs is important
- Sentencing reform for drug trafficking in England and Wales
- Undermining the global fight: The disconnect between the global fund’s strategy and the real-life implications of the new funding model
- Justifying militarisation; 'Counter-narcotics' and 'counter narco-terrorism'
- Medicinal cannabis: The evidence
- UNDP: Perspectives on the development dimensions of drug control policy