This report, from the Washington Office on Latin America, analyses the most recent US government figures on prices of Cocaine in wholesale and retail markets, identifying a recent reduction in prices.
- Third World Quarterly special issue: Drugs, politics and society in the Global South
- Policy brief for law enforcement officials on provision of harm reduction services
- Fentanyl overdose reduction checking analysis study
- The coca-cocaine economy, the US ‘War on Drugs’ and Bolivia’s democratic transition (1982-1993)
- Do medical marijuana laws reduce addictions and deaths related to pain killers?
- Online census of drug consumption rooms (DCRs) as a setting to address HCV: Current practice and future capacity
- Shadow report on women's access to justice in Mexico
- Outcomes of compulsory detention compared to community-based voluntary methadone maintenance treatment in Vietnam
- International cooperation against the world drug problem: Report of the Secretary-General (72nd Session of the General Assembly)