This report, from the Washington Office on Latin America, analyses the most recent US government figures on prices of Cocaine in wholesale and retail markets, identifying a recent reduction in prices.
- English Harm Reduction Group response to the 2017 UK Drug Strategy
- UK: Unlinked anonymous HIV and viral hepatitis monitoring among PWID - 2017 report
- Health-damaging policing practices among persons who inject drugs in Mexico: Are deported migrants at greater risk?
- Hepatitis B and C in Eastern Europe and Central Asia: an epidemic and a response
- Today’s fentanyl crisis: prohibition’s iron law, revisited
- Punishing the patient: ensuring access to pain treatment in Guatemala
- A new drug strategy for the UK
- Ending AIDS: Progress towards the 90–90–90 targets
- Sustainable Development Goals report 2017