This report, from the Washington Office on Latin America, analyses the most recent US government figures on prices of Cocaine in wholesale and retail markets, identifying a recent reduction in prices.
- Evaluating drug policy
- Fentanyl Report
- Supporting reintegration in corrections by addressing problematic substance use
- Is the UK’s 2017 drug strategy fit for purpose?
- Rights Reporter Foundation – Annual Report 2016
- Needle syringe programmes and opiod substitution therary for preventing HCV transmission among people who inject drugs: findings from Cochrane Review and meta-analysis
- The opioid crisis in North America
- Edging forward: How the UN’s language on drugs has advanced since 1990
- IDPC response to the INCB Annual Report for 2016