This is a free resource comprising of the best papers, articles and documents for people who are involved in trying to reduce the number of new HIV infections among, or improving HIV care for, injecting drug users. These documents may be used to improve advocacy for HIV prevention strategies, plan new services, improve or evaluate existing services, carry out research or develop new policy. This collection is intended to benefit policy makers, practitioners, communities and drug users around the world.
- The impact of drug policy on Human Rights: The experience in the Americas
- Building on progress: Bolivia consolidates achievements in reducing coca and looks to reform decades-old drug law
- Media workshop on drug policy in West Africa
- The post-2015 drug strategy for ASEAN: Towards a new paradigm in drug policy?
- State of the evidence: Cannabis use and regulation
- Drug policy reform and the reclassification of cannabis in England and Wales: A cautionary tale
- Consolidated guidelines on HIV testing services
- UNODC annual report 2014
- CUT position paper on harm reduction programmes in Mauritius