This is a free resource comprising of the best papers, articles and documents for people who are involved in trying to reduce the number of new HIV infections among, or improving HIV care for, injecting drug users. These documents may be used to improve advocacy for HIV prevention strategies, plan new services, improve or evaluate existing services, carry out research or develop new policy. This collection is intended to benefit policy makers, practitioners, communities and drug users around the world.
- Safer drug consumption facility and heroin-assisted treatment pilot programme recommendations in Glasgow
- Afghanistan Opium Survey 2016
- Methadone treatment in the Netherlands
- Creating visual differences: Methamphetamine users perceptions of anti-meth campaigns
- Cannabis and cannabis resin: Pre-Review report
- Every 25 seconds: The human toll of criminalising drug use in the United States
- So far, so good: What we know about marijuana legalisation in Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C.
- Study on alternatives to coercive sanctions as response to drug law offences and drug-related crimes
- Overview of harm reduction in prisons in seven European countries