This is a free resource comprising of the best papers, articles and documents for people who are involved in trying to reduce the number of new HIV infections among, or improving HIV care for, injecting drug users. These documents may be used to improve advocacy for HIV prevention strategies, plan new services, improve or evaluate existing services, carry out research or develop new policy. This collection is intended to benefit policy makers, practitioners, communities and drug users around the world.
- Drug policy reform- the UNGASS 2016 a catalyst for change?
- Wastewater analysis and drugs: a European multi-city study 2018
- Vienna NGO Comitee on drugs annual report 2017
- The death penalty for drug offenders: global overview 2017
- Drug dependence treatment in Thailand: progress against persistent concerns
- The modernisation of treaty regimes: contrasting cases of international drug control and environmental regulation
- HIV and AIDS among adolescents who use drugs: opportunities for drug policy reform within the sustainable development agenda
- DPNSEE October-December newsletter
- What comes next? Post-UNGASS options for 2019 (Version 5)