This article provides an analysis of two articles published in Volume 176, Issue 6 of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, published in November 2006. These articles shed light on policies that Canada should adopt to stem the spread of HIV infection among users of illicit drugs.
- Estimating sizes of key populations: Guide for HIV programming in countries of the Middle East and North Africa
- VNGOC annual report of activities 2016
- Communities That Care (CTC): a comprehensive prevention approach for communities
- Report of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights on the situation of human rights in Colombia
- The child’s right to protection from drugs: Understanding its history to move forward
- European Parliament resolution on the Philippines – the case of Senator Leila M. De Lima
- Can Australia respond to drugs more effectively and safely?
- Evaluation of the implementation of the EU Drugs Strategy 2013-2020 and of the EU Action Plan on Drugs 2013-2016: a continuous need for an EU Action Plan on Drugs 2017-2020
- New psychoactive substances: Current health-related practices and challenges in responding to use and harms in Europe