The most significant issue in U.S.-Bolivian relations continues to be counterdrug policy. This briefing paper seeks to clearly distinguish between coca, a plant long used by indigenous peoples for health, religious and cultural purposes, and cocaine, an illicit drug.
- Drug policy reform- the UNGASS 2016 a catalyst for change?
- Wastewater analysis and drugs: a European multi-city study 2018
- Vienna NGO Comitee on drugs annual report 2017
- The death penalty for drug offenders: global overview 2017
- Drug dependence treatment in Thailand: progress against persistent concerns
- The modernisation of treaty regimes: contrasting cases of international drug control and environmental regulation
- HIV and AIDS among adolescents who use drugs: opportunities for drug policy reform within the sustainable development agenda
- DPNSEE October-December newsletter
- What comes next? Post-UNGASS options for 2019 (Version 5)