The proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, "Unlocking Potential: Making Prisons Safe for Everyone” organised by Cranstoun Drug Services on behalf of the European Network on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, at Corinthia Grand Hotel, Budapest, Hungary, from 7th to 9th July 2005.
- Drug policy reform as a critical part of the HIV response: An information note for Global Fund applicants and grant recipients
- Global prison trends 2015
- Why the high level general assembly thematic debate towards the 2016 UNGASS on drugs is important
- Sentencing reform for drug trafficking in England and Wales
- Undermining the global fight: The disconnect between the global fund’s strategy and the real-life implications of the new funding model
- Justifying militarisation; 'Counter-narcotics' and 'counter narco-terrorism'
- Medicinal cannabis: The evidence
- UNDP: Perspectives on the development dimensions of drug control policy
- Does opioid substitution treatment in prisons reduce injecting-related HIV risk behaviours?