The proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, "Unlocking Potential: Making Prisons Safe for Everyone” organised by Cranstoun Drug Services on behalf of the European Network on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, at Corinthia Grand Hotel, Budapest, Hungary, from 7th to 9th July 2005.
- Overlooked: Women and Jails in an Era of Reform
- The role of the 'dark web' in the trade of illicit drugs
- UNGASS 2016: A broken or b-r-o-a-d consensus?
- Exploring drug treatment and homelessness in Australia: 1 July 2011 to 30 June 2014
- Inventing drugs: a genealogy of a regulatory concept
- Policy advocacy and human rights report July 2015 – July 2016
- Rethinking drug policy from a peacebuilding perspective
- National drug observatory report of the Republic of Mauritius
- Decriminalisation of drug use a sound and pragmatic public health policy, says National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre