The proceedings of the 8th European Conference on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, "Unlocking Potential: Making Prisons Safe for Everyone” organised by Cranstoun Drug Services on behalf of the European Network on Drugs and Infections Prevention in Prison, at Corinthia Grand Hotel, Budapest, Hungary, from 7th to 9th July 2005.
- The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids: The Current State of Evidence and Recommendations for Research
- Drug trafficking penalties across the European Union
- Attitudes towards drug policies in Latin America: Results from a Latin-American survey
- Heroin-assisted treatment in Switzerland: successfully regulating the supply and use of a high-risk injectable drug
- Global drug policy, human rights & public security: perspectives from Latin America
- IDPC Progress Report 2015-2016
- Community service and probation for women: Lessons and recommendations based on a study in Kenya
- Ten reasons why legal services must be central to a rights-based response to HIV
- 'What works' in drug education and prevention?