The research consisted of collecting, analysing, and comparing newspaper articles on the global drug phenomenon in six European countries.
- CHAMPION-IDU: Innovations, best practices and lessons learned
- Asia: Advocating for humane and effective drug policies
- Preventing overdose deaths in Europe
- The impact of drug policy on human rights: The experience in the Americas
- Building on progress: Bolivia consolidates achievements in reducing coca and looks to reform decades-old drug law
- Media workshop on drug policy in West Africa
- The post-2015 drug strategy for ASEAN: Towards a new paradigm in drug policy?
- State of the evidence: Cannabis use and regulation
- Drug policy reform and the reclassification of cannabis in England and Wales: A cautionary tale