The research consisted of collecting, analysing, and comparing newspaper articles on the global drug phenomenon in six European countries.
- Methadone treatment in the Netherlands
- Creating visual differences: Methamphetamine users perceptions of anti-meth campaigns
- Cannabis and cannabis resin: Pre-Review report
- Every 25 seconds: The human toll of criminalising drug use in the United States
- So far, so good: What we know about marijuana legalisation in Colorado, Washington, Alaska, Oregon, and Washington D.C.
- Study on alternatives to coercive sanctions as response to drug law offences and drug-related crimes
- Overview of harm reduction in prisons in seven European countries
- ‘Found in the dark’: The impact of drug law enforcement practices in Myanmar
- Paraguay: The cannabis breadbasket of the Southern Cone