The research consisted of collecting, analysing, and comparing newspaper articles on the global drug phenomenon in six European countries.
- MDG 6: 15 Years, 15 Lessons of hope from the AIDS response
- Better access to services for adolescents who use drugs in Ukraine
- Reaching key populations and improving their access to HIV services in Kenya
- Lessons learnt on engaging under-served key populations
- On the fast-track to end AIDS by 2030 - Focus on location and population
- Shooting Up - infections among people who inject drugs in the UK 2014 (updated November 2015)
- The war on drugs - harming not protecting young people
- Changing gears: California's shift to smart justice. Prop 47 Year one.
- Pain, instability and family discord: A qualitative study of women who use drugs in Malaysia