The title of the 9th International Congress on AIDS in Asia and the Pacific (ICAAP) is ‘Empowering People & Strengthening Networks’. Responses to HIV/AIDS have become more sophisticated over the years. However, the growing international mobility and migration have created a scenario, which has not been appropriately addressed by policies and practices. The empowerment of people – both HIV-positive and HIV-negative vulnerable to HIV – and the strengthening of networks - PLHIV groups, faith-based organizations, communities, governments, regions, sectors, as well as individuals - are important components to tackle this change. Visit the ICAAP website.
- Support. Don't Punish communications training workshop in Asia
- Support. Don't Punish Global Day of Action 2018
- 71st World Health Assembly
- 2018 Southern harm reduction and drug policy conference
- 26th Harm Reduction International Conference
- Seek, Keep, Treat: What does it mean for service provision?
- Universal Periodic Review (UPR) 31st session, Human Rights Council
- Universal Periodic Review (UPR) 30th session, Human Rights Council
- Harm Reduction Academy 2017
- 7th International City Health conference