The Commission on Narcotic Drugs is the central policy-making body of the United Nations drug control architecture. But how does it work? And how can civil society engage in this forum? This video by the International Drug Policy Consortium (IDPC) provides a succinct answer to these questions.
- Cannabis social clubs in Europe - A survey
- Supervised drug consumption facilities bill passes first reading at Westminster
- Why Nigeria has failed in its drug war?
- Trump take note – why Singapore’s claim that the death penalty works for drug offences is fake news
- In the Netherlands, four meters below pain level
- Council adopts conclusions on alternatives to coercive sanctions for drug using offenders
- Banning drug offenders from accessing public housing sets 'troubling precedent'
- Call for WHO & UNODC to revise guidelines on International Standards for the Treatment of Drug Use Disorders
- Women and drugs in Myanmar: Beyond harm reduction