- Nigerian executed in Saudi Arabia, 14 others to follow
- A template to fight addiction
- Drug users find safety, community in underground injection facility
- Iran suspends thousands of drug-related death sentences after years of domestic and international campaigning
- Is the EU drugs strategy helping to curb the harm caused by drugs?
- Medical cannabis makes small steps in EU
- California’s new legal marijuana market marks the beginning of the end for prohibition
- EJAF announces bold new funding initiatives to combat HIV epidemics in Eastern Europe/Central Asia and in the U.S.
- Drugs tested at festivals found to be 'much more potent'