On 29 June 2011, representatives of National Network of Community Services for Offenders participated in the training held by Prof. Icro Maremmani, Professor in Addiction Medicine at the University of Pisa. The key issues highlighted in these two-day training, co-organised by Aksion Plus and Stop AIDS, were as follows:
- Drug addiction: early prevention, treatment, maintenance and rehabilitation;
- Models of treatment programs (psycho-pharmacological approaches);
- Experience from Italy and other European country
- Drug addiction policies
- Models of drug strategies from other countries
- What works best for Albania
The full report of the meeting is available below.