The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Unlikely outlaws: Indigenous coca farmers as indigenous advocates
- High stakes in the high Andes - the young backpackers risking their lives in cocaine valley
- Poll shows rising support for Cannabis decriminalization among Israeli college students
- Pre-provision of emergency naloxone: Major achievements but substantial challenges remain
- Cut sentences for low-level drug crimes
- Ireland’s first supervised drug injection centre could launch in Dublin in 2016
- Thousands of drug users are rescuing each other with antidote naloxone
- Addicted to chemsex: 'It's a horror story'
- The drug law wars – A story that began in Canberra