The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Health responses to NPS (Videos)
- Colombia: Organizations from across the world say Yes to peace
- Can Peru bring development the country's notorious coca-growing region?
- Colombia's clandestine cannabis growers keen to come out of the shadows
- End the killings. Uphold human rights. Defend democracy.
- The world rallies to “End It. For Good.”
- LSD IDEAS and GIZ GPDPD launch pilot 'Innovation lab on drug policies and human development'
- Sweden's battle against drugs and prejudice
- Banning kratom won’t stop users or solve the drugs health crisis – so why continue this losing war?