The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- VIDEO: Interview with coca grower Amapola Durán Salas
- Medical cannabis gets a hearing in the EU Parliament
- Documentary shows power of harm reduction in Kyrgyzstan
- Government rolls out naloxone in Moscow, but is it enough?
- Indonesian mayors exchange study tour to Amsterdam
- Small shifts in Myanmar’s war on drugs
- EU urged to clarify if states are funding mass executions in Iran
- Human Rights Watch calls on the Philippines to reject death penalty bill
- The European Association for Palliative Care gets more involved in the European Union