The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- What Can West African Countries Learn from the USA, Portugal, and Netherlands about Marijuana Legalization?
- Students actively engaged in drug policy reform campaigns in Ghana
- Drug use, addiction to be decriminalised in Ghana
- Chile opens first medical cannabis club
- Decriminalization is a public health strategy
- Too little, too late: Why palliative care is vastly inadequate in India
- Legalisation of medicinal cannabis in Macedonia
- U.N. committee probes state of human rights in Philippines
- How the war on drugs fuels deadly prison riots in Brazil