The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Healthy Options Project Skopje: article call for Drugs – Policies and Practices magazine
- Dutch parliamentarians vote in favour of regulated cannabis cultivation
- New Zealand: New law could force more people with drug and alcohol dependencies into compulsory rehabilitation
- Video: From street to government
- Cambodia: Arrests soar under drug war compared to 2016
- UNODC call for grant proposals: ''Empowered communities, stronger HIV response''
- Thai Department turns to methadone to fight opiate addiction
- Supervised injection facilities: Saving lives, making communities safer
- Call for research proposals: “The impact of drug trafficking, production and consumption on democracy, governance and development"