The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Indonesia: Executions will not stop drug problem
- Foreign minister of Guatemala and secretary general Insulza presented OAS resolution on global drug problem to the UN commission on narcotic drugs in Vienna
- Drugs, security and democracy program: Supporting research in Latin America and the Caribbean to inform drug policy
- India rejects Gilead's hepatitis C drug patent request
- Lives at stake in eastern Ukraine
- Attorney General Holder ends incentive for law enforcement to seize property in the USA
- Alternative crop programs for Myanmar opium farmers: Doomed to fail?
- Brazil 'outraged' by Indonesia drug trafficking execution
- The 'fifth stage' of drug control: International law, dynamic interpretation and human rights