The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Civil society left disappointed by UNGASS on drugs
- Canada strikes down mandatory minimum sentences for drug traffickers
- Achievements and challenges in bringing harm reduction services to Kenya
- A drug-free world is an impossible dream
- Moratorium on the death penalty: Call for inputs
- The UNGASS on drugs: reform aborted
- How can the international drug control system provide a better tomorrow for today’s youth?
- Rethinking the global war on drugs
- Russia, science, and the global war on drugs