The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Illinois lawmakers pass marijuana decriminalization bill
- Let us live and save our loved ones
- ‘No more money for our needles’
- Much ado about nothing? The Global Commission on Drug Policy assessment of UNGASS
- UN general assembly on drugs: the beginning of a change in the drug war paradigm
- What the new Irish government says about drugs
- Will Canada’s ruling on drug sentences set the stage for further reforms?
- Asia's war on drugs
- Scaling up harm reduction in prisons: a role for prison monitors and new tools