The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Colombian authorities call for end to glyphosate aerial spraying of coca crops
- Colombia's constitutional court gives government ultimatum to solve prison crisis
- Failed drug policies in Latin America: The impact on prisons and human rights
- Vancouver to become first Canadian city to regulate marijuana shops
- Fight HIV, not drug users!
- UNGASS 2016: Global civil society survey
- Indonesia’s Jokowi vows strict policy, death penalty for drug crimes
- Webcast: Identifying common ground on public health for UNGASS 2016
- Latin American and Caribbean advocacy fellowship programme on drug policy reform