The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Case examined for drug injecting area in Glasgow city centre
- Turkey’s opium trade: successfully transitioning from illicit production to a legally regulated market
- California to vote on legalising marijuana for recreational purposes
- Drug experts plan Australia's first ice smoking room despite Government opposition
- Iran under pressure to abolish death penalty for drug trafficking
- Is the Global Cocaine Trade in Decline ?
- Innocent women tortured in Mexico to boost arrest figures, report says
- Harm reduction in Vienna
- Poppylands: Understanding Myanmar's addiction to heroin