The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Malaysia set to execute more people for drug offences
- Antigua and Barbuda set to decriminalise cannabis, as PM says it is "part of the culture of the country"
- The Trump administration says proposed heroin injection sites could face “legal action”
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Costa Rica: Could drug-law reform for women open door to wider change?
- Mixed results in Cambodia's drug war: officials
- Innovations in harm reduction can't curb 'catastrophic' overdose crisis
- Trump budget doubles down on drug war
- Call for papers for new series in Harm Reduction Jorunal