The NGO Delegation to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB) decided to focus its report and consultation around civil society experiences of stigma and discrimination. This video presents excerpts from the presentation of the UNAIDS PCB NGO Delegation, followed by a slide show from the NGO Delegation and Observers at the UNAIDS PCB in June 2010. Read the full report.
- Danish Parliament discusses bill to allow assisted injections
- Could Geneva introduce drug checking in 2017?
- Restricting ketamine would have 'dire consequences' for surgery in low-resource countries, anesthesiologists warn
- Australia - Medicinal cannabis a step closer with legislation to allow cultivation
- Call for submissions: Report of the Secretary General on the question of the death penalty
- Why harm reduction and drug policy reform need each other
- Elite ‘African Group’ in Vienna undermines African Union drug policy
- Report on the training on drug policy and harm reduction in Oyo State, Nigeria
- Russian HIV cases reach record high of more than a million