The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- Malaysia set to execute more people for drug offences
- Antigua and Barbuda set to decriminalise cannabis, as PM says it is "part of the culture of the country"
- The Trump administration says proposed heroin injection sites could face “legal action”
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Costa Rica: Could drug-law reform for women open door to wider change?
- Mixed results in Cambodia's drug war: officials
- Innovations in harm reduction can't curb 'catastrophic' overdose crisis
- Trump budget doubles down on drug war
- Call for papers for new series in Harm Reduction Jorunal