The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- Harm reduction in Vienna
- Poppylands: Understanding Myanmar's addiction to heroin
- Could the drug trade bring about political order ?
- For women swept up in the drug trade, legal help that starts early
- 2016 World Drug Report - Resources for Advocacy and Communications Efforts
- Has UNAIDS been caught napping?
- Mandatory treatment not effective at reducing drug use, violates human rights
- Mexico's president may have been bluffing about his support for weed decriminalization
- The opium bulbs of Myanmar: drug crop or lifeline for poor farmers?