The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- In Thailand, bulging prisons prompt rethink of drug war
- Key populations investment fund feedback collection form
- New Zealand’s regulation of new psychoactive substances doomed to fail
- Secret Garden Party pioneers drugs testing service for festivalgoers in Cambridgeshire
- How an AIDS Conference sidelined an at-risk population
- International Drug Users Remembrance Day 2016
- Ten organisations, including YouthRise Nigeria, receive Red Ribbon Award for outstanding community leadership on AIDS
- Philippines: an entreaty to end the killing, to end the poverty and exclusion
- Transition in the Balkans: are countries ready to sustain harm reduction programs?