The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- The death penalty for drug offences: ‘Asian values’ or drug treaty influence?
- Largest U.S. needle exchange tries free meth pipes in Seattle
- Imagine you are a judge: Ayahuasca in the courtroom
- The real UN debate around the war on drugs and the war on youth
- NGOs highlight human rights violations committed in the name of drug control
- The battle for harm reduction continues in Budapest
- Cannabis legalisation in the US: Outcomes, lessons and options
- African Union ministers address access to medical opioids
- Ecuador moves to decriminalise all illegal drugs