The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- Failed drug policies in Latin America: The impact on prisons and human rights
- Vancouver to become first Canadian city to regulate marijuana shops
- Fight HIV, not drug users!
- UNGASS 2016: Global civil society survey
- Indonesia’s Jokowi vows strict policy, death penalty for drug crimes
- Webcast: Identifying common ground on public health for UNGASS 2016
- Latin American and Caribbean advocacy fellowship programme on drug policy reform
- Civil Society Forum survey on new psychoactive substances
- Educational film on harm reduction project