The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- Room for change: But in which direction?
- Why the press was wrong about changing drug laws based on human rights
- China: women prisoner numbers rise 10 times faster than men
- Speech for the release of the 2015-2020 National drug policy in New Zealand
- Pampanga province in the Philippines gets tough on drugs and earmarks 15Million pesos for police weapons
- New documentary makes the case for supervised heroin injection sites in New York
- Cannabis social clubs in Catalonia – A European model of cannabis legalisation?
- Brazil considers drug decriminalisation
- Lack of due process mars China’s war on drugs