The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- Poll shows rising support for Cannabis decriminalization among Israeli college students
- Pre-provision of emergency naloxone: Major achievements but substantial challenges remain
- Cut sentences for low-level drug crimes
- Ireland’s first supervised drug injection centre could launch in Dublin in 2016
- Thousands of drug users are rescuing each other with antidote naloxone
- Addicted to chemsex: 'It's a horror story'
- The drug law wars – A story that began in Canberra
- Drug policy reform conference 2015 - A movement for freedom
- Experts in Thailand discuss alternative development approach with eye on UN drugs meeting in 2016