The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- The Global Commission expresses concern over the arrest of Senator De Lima in the Philippines
- Healthy Options Project Skopje: article call for Drugs – Policies and Practices magazine
- Dutch parliamentarians vote in favour of regulated cannabis cultivation
- New Zealand: New law could force more people with drug and alcohol dependencies into compulsory rehabilitation
- Video: From street to government
- Cambodia: Arrests soar under drug war compared to 2016
- UNODC call for grant proposals: ''Empowered communities, stronger HIV response''
- Thai Department turns to methadone to fight opiate addiction
- Supervised injection facilities: Saving lives, making communities safer