The Centro de Investigación 'Drogas y Derechos Humanos' (CIDDH) has developed a webpage in which it intends to provide a virtual analytical, graphical and cartographic tour of the various locations involving cocaine trafficing in the Andes Region. CIDDH has particularly focused on the production of illicit crops in locations considered as ecologically and socially vulnerable, the changing international trafficking routes and the main trends in cocaine use in the major cities of the world.
- Illinois lawmakers pass marijuana decriminalisation bill
- Let us live and save our loved ones
- Indonesia: ‘No more money for our needles’
- Much ado about nothing? The Global Commission on Drug Policy assessment of UNGASS
- UN General Assembly on drugs: The beginning of a change in the drug war paradigm
- What the new Irish government says about drugs
- Will Canada’s ruling on drug sentences set the stage for further reforms?
- Asia's war on drugs
- Scaling up harm reduction in prisons: a role for prison monitors and new tools