Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Rise in anti-overdose naloxone kits to cut drug deaths
- What Can West African Countries Learn from the USA, Portugal, and Netherlands about Marijuana Legalization?
- The Case against Stop-and-Frisk
- Students actively engaged in drug policy reform campaigns in Ghana
- Drug use, addiction to be decriminalised in Ghana
- Chile opens first medical cannabis club
- Decriminalization is a public health strategy
- Too little, too late: Why palliative care is vastly inadequate in India
- Legalisation of medicinal cannabis in Macedonia