Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Why the press was wrong about changing drug laws based on human rights
- China: women prisoner numbers rise 10 times faster than men
- Speech for the release of the 2015-2020 National drug policy in New Zealand
- Pampanga province in the Philippines gets tough on drugs and earmarks 15Million pesos for police weapons
- New documentary makes the case for supervised heroin injection sites in New York
- Cannabis social clubs in Catalonia – A European model of cannabis legalisation?
- Brazil considers drug decriminalisation
- Lack of due process mars China’s war on drugs
- Workshop on mass incarceration of women across the Americas: Finding new approaches to grassroots and global advocacy