Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Civil society left disappointed by UNGASS on drugs
- Canada strikes down mandatory minimum sentences for drug traffickers
- Achievements and challenges in bringing harm reduction services to Kenya
- A drug-free world is an impossible dream
- Moratorium on the death penalty: Call for inputs
- The UNGASS on drugs: reform aborted
- How can the international drug control system provide a better tomorrow for today’s youth?
- Rethinking the global war on drugs
- Russia, science, and the global war on drugs