Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Illinois lawmakers pass marijuana decriminalisation bill
- Let us live and save our loved ones
- Indonesia: ‘No more money for our needles’
- Much ado about nothing? The Global Commission on Drug Policy assessment of UNGASS
- UN General Assembly on drugs: The beginning of a change in the drug war paradigm
- What the new Irish government says about drugs
- Will Canada’s ruling on drug sentences set the stage for further reforms?
- Asia's war on drugs
- Scaling up harm reduction in prisons: a role for prison monitors and new tools