Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Hepatitis and the Sustainable Development Goals: time for an end run
- Video - Why fund harm reduction?
- Republic of Georgia cuts back its street drug testing program
- Survey - Audit of the Global Fund country coordinating mechanism
- Roma and traveler communities excluded from drug treatment services
- Why the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals must Include drug policy
- Bolivia stands up to US with coca-control policy
- IDPC addresses the Human Rights Council on the impacts of drug policy on human rights
- Timeline - Fumigation in Colombia