Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Global week of action: Crisis for people who use drugs in the Philippines
- Psychedelic experiences might "cure" smoking and OCD. Should we allow them?
- Could European Court of Human Rights Overturn Russia’s Ban on Drugs to Treat Heroin Dependence?
- Health responses to NPS (Videos)
- Colombia: Organizations from across the world say Yes to peace
- Can Peru bring development the country's notorious coca-growing region?
- Colombia's clandestine cannabis growers keen to come out of the shadows
- End the killings. Uphold human rights. Defend democracy.
- The world rallies to “End It. For Good.”