Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- The language doctors and medical journals use to describe dependence has a real effect on patients
- Civil society resolve to defend people who use drugs in Southeast Asia
- Swiss aim to shape international drug policy
- Synthetic cannabinoids are terrifying drugs, but panic will not make them go away
- Some Arab governments are rethinking harsh cannabis laws
- UNODC to send drug policy advisor to work with the Philippine Government
- Mothers and widows on the warpath against Duterte’s ‘drug war’
- Trudeau unveils bill legalising recreational cannabis in Canada
- Webinar: What’s the scoop on fentanyl?