Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- How the new UN Secretary-General can reshape global drug policy
- Guam: Governor introduces bill to legalise recreational cannabis
- We should 'just say no' to Australia's approach to drugs
- Position statement on pill testing
- Asia is still just saying no to drugs
- Attitudes towards drug policies in Latin America: results from a Latin-American survey
- Experts push to legalise ecstasy, propose over-the-counter sales
- Vietnam protests highlight importance of ending mandatory "rehabilitation"
- Brazil issues first license for sale of a cannabis-based drug