Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- The Global Commission expresses concern over the arrest of Senator De Lima in the Philippines
- Healthy Options Project Skopje: article call for Drugs – Policies and Practices magazine
- Dutch parliamentarians vote in favour of regulated cannabis cultivation
- New Zealand: New law could force more people with drug and alcohol dependencies into compulsory rehabilitation
- Video: From street to government
- Cambodia: Arrests soar under drug war compared to 2016
- UNODC call for grant proposals: ''Empowered communities, stronger HIV response''
- Thai Department turns to methadone to fight opiate addiction
- Supervised injection facilities: Saving lives, making communities safer