Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Malaysia set to execute more people for drug offences
- Antigua and Barbuda set to decriminalise cannabis, as PM says it is "part of the culture of the country"
- The Trump administration says proposed heroin injection sites could face “legal action”
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Costa Rica: Could drug-law reform for women open door to wider change?
- Mixed results in Cambodia's drug war: officials
- Innovations in harm reduction can't curb 'catastrophic' overdose crisis
- Trump budget doubles down on drug war
- Call for papers for new series in Harm Reduction Jorunal