Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Case examined for drug injecting area in Glasgow city centre
- Turkey’s opium trade: successfully transitioning from illicit production to a legally regulated market
- California to vote on legalising marijuana for recreational purposes
- Drug experts plan Australia's first ice smoking room despite Government opposition
- Iran under pressure to abolish death penalty for drug trafficking
- Is the Global Cocaine Trade in Decline ?
- Innocent women tortured in Mexico to boost arrest figures, report says
- Harm reduction in Vienna
- Poppylands: Understanding Myanmar's addiction to heroin