Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- How an AIDS Conference sidelined an at-risk population
- International Drug Users Remembrance Day 2016
- Ten organizations receive Red Ribbon Award for outstanding community leadership on AIDS
- Philippines: an entreaty to end the killing, to end the poverty and exclusion
- Transition in the Balkans: are countries ready to sustain harm reduction programs?
- In Australia, police say dance party pill-testers risk arrest
- Palliative care for people living with HIV in Africa
- The global movement to preserve access to ketamine and raise awareness of the global disparity in access to controlled medicines
- Most MPs back legalisation of medical marijuana, poll finds