Anya Sarang, the director of the Andrey Rylkov Foundation for Health and Social Justice, addressed the delegates at the first plenary session of the XVIII International AIDS Conference, on 19 July 2010, in Vienna, Austria. During her speech, Anya criticised Russia's drug policy and called for a drug policy based on human rights and harm reduction. See the full video.
- Standard minimum rules for the treatment of prisoners are being updated after 60 years
- Kofi Annan calls on the World Health Assembly to legally regulate drugs
- The death penalty for drug offences: ‘Asian values’ or drug treaty influence?
- Largest U.S. needle exchange tries free meth pipes in Seattle
- Imagine you are a judge: Ayahuasca in the courtroom
- The real UN debate around the war on drugs and the war on youth
- NGOs highlight human rights violations committed in the name of drug control
- The battle for harm reduction continues in Budapest
- Cannabis legalisation in the US: Outcomes, lessons and options