On the 19th and 20th March, 2010, the Andreas Papandreou Foundation (APF) and IDPC co-hosted the first informal policy dialogue for the South East European region. The dialogue was attended by NGO presentatives and policy makers from Albania, Bulgaria, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Greece. Participants shared knowledge and experiences from across the region, identifying common problems and key priorities for drug policy advocacy. A working group was set up to take forward the setting up of a regional network. A report of the meeting will be made available in the coming weeks.
- The truth you need to know about people who use drugs
- Norway's drug policies 'could set example for rest of the world'
- Global Affairs Canada discusses cannabis regulation and the UN drug control conventions at Senate hearing
- Introduction to chemsex
- Will Myanmar complete its transition towards an evidence-based approach to drug control?
- Cannabis social clubs in Europe - A survey
- Supervised drug consumption facilities bill passes first reading at Westminster
- Why Nigeria has failed in its drug war?
- Trump take note – why Singapore’s claim that the death penalty works for drug offences is fake news