On the 19th and 20th March, 2010, the Andreas Papandreou Foundation (APF) and IDPC co-hosted the first informal policy dialogue for the South East European region. The dialogue was attended by NGO presentatives and policy makers from Albania, Bulgaria, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Greece. Participants shared knowledge and experiences from across the region, identifying common problems and key priorities for drug policy advocacy. A working group was set up to take forward the setting up of a regional network. A report of the meeting will be made available in the coming weeks.
- Harm reduction in Vienna
- Poppylands: Understanding Myanmar's addiction to heroin
- Could the drug trade bring about political order ?
- For women swept up in the drug trade, legal help that starts early
- 2016 World Drug Report - Resources for Advocacy and Communications Efforts
- Has UNAIDS been caught napping?
- Mandatory treatment not effective at reducing drug use, violates human rights
- Mexico's president may have been bluffing about his support for weed decriminalization
- The opium bulbs of Myanmar: drug crop or lifeline for poor farmers?