On the 19th and 20th March, 2010, the Andreas Papandreou Foundation (APF) and IDPC co-hosted the first informal policy dialogue for the South East European region. The dialogue was attended by NGO presentatives and policy makers from Albania, Bulgaria, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Greece. Participants shared knowledge and experiences from across the region, identifying common problems and key priorities for drug policy advocacy. A working group was set up to take forward the setting up of a regional network. A report of the meeting will be made available in the coming weeks.
- Health responses to NPS (Videos)
- Colombia: Organizations from across the world say Yes to peace
- Can Peru bring development the country's notorious coca-growing region?
- Colombia's clandestine cannabis growers keen to come out of the shadows
- End the killings. Uphold human rights. Defend democracy.
- The world rallies to “End It. For Good.”
- LSD IDEAS and GIZ GPDPD launch pilot 'Innovation lab on drug policies and human development'
- Sweden's battle against drugs and prejudice
- Banning kratom won’t stop users or solve the drugs health crisis – so why continue this losing war?