INPUD has been blogging in their role as NGO observers to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB). Check out their blog which also covers other international events and conferences of relevant to drug policy.
- Malaysia set to execute more people for drug offences
- Antigua and Barbuda set to decriminalise cannabis, as PM says it is "part of the culture of the country"
- The Trump administration says proposed heroin injection sites could face “legal action”
- Opioid addiction treatment behind bars reduced post-incarceration overdose deaths in Rhode Island
- Costa Rica: Could drug-law reform for women open door to wider change?
- Mixed results in Cambodia's drug war: officials
- Innovations in harm reduction can't curb 'catastrophic' overdose crisis
- Trump budget doubles down on drug war
- Call for papers for new series in Harm Reduction Jorunal