INPUD has been blogging in their role as NGO observers to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB). Check out their blog which also covers other international events and conferences of relevant to drug policy.
- Harm reduction in Vienna
- Poppylands: Understanding Myanmar's addiction to heroin
- Could the drug trade bring about political order ?
- For women swept up in the drug trade, legal help that starts early
- 2016 World Drug Report - Resources for Advocacy and Communications Efforts
- Has UNAIDS been caught napping?
- Mandatory treatment not effective at reducing drug use, violates human rights
- Mexico's president may have been bluffing about his support for weed decriminalization
- The opium bulbs of Myanmar: drug crop or lifeline for poor farmers?