INPUD has been blogging in their role as NGO observers to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB). Check out their blog which also covers other international events and conferences of relevant to drug policy.
- How an AIDS Conference sidelined an at-risk population
- International Drug Users Remembrance Day 2016
- Ten organizations receive Red Ribbon Award for outstanding community leadership on AIDS
- Philippines: an entreaty to end the killing, to end the poverty and exclusion
- Transition in the Balkans: are countries ready to sustain harm reduction programs?
- In Australia, police say dance party pill-testers risk arrest
- Palliative care for people living with HIV in Africa
- The global movement to preserve access to ketamine and raise awareness of the global disparity in access to controlled medicines
- Most MPs back legalisation of medical marijuana, poll finds