INPUD has been blogging in their role as NGO observers to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB). Check out their blog which also covers other international events and conferences of relevant to drug policy.
- Civil society left disappointed by UNGASS on drugs
- Canada strikes down mandatory minimum sentences for drug traffickers
- Achievements and challenges in bringing harm reduction services to Kenya
- A drug-free world is an impossible dream
- Moratorium on the death penalty: Call for inputs
- The UNGASS on drugs: reform aborted
- How can the international drug control system provide a better tomorrow for today’s youth?
- Rethinking the global war on drugs
- Russia, science, and the global war on drugs