INPUD has been blogging in their role as NGO observers to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB). Check out their blog which also covers other international events and conferences of relevant to drug policy.
- IPU-UN hearing sheds fresh light on drug policy debate
- Danish Parliament discusses bill to allow assisted injections
- Could Geneva introduce drug checking in 2017?
- Restricting ketamine would have 'dire consequences' for surgery in low-resource countries, anesthesiologists warn
- Australia - Medicinal cannabis a step closer with legislation to allow cultivation
- Call for submissions: Report of the Secretary General on the question of the death penalty
- Why harm reduction and drug policy reform need each other
- Elite ‘African Group’ in Vienna undermines African Union drug policy
- Report on the training on drug policy and harm reduction in Oyo State, Nigeria