INPUD has been blogging in their role as NGO observers to the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board (PCB). Check out their blog which also covers other international events and conferences of relevant to drug policy.
- Health responses to NPS (Videos)
- Colombia: Organizations from across the world say Yes to peace
- Can Peru bring development the country's notorious coca-growing region?
- Colombia's clandestine cannabis growers keen to come out of the shadows
- End the killings. Uphold human rights. Defend democracy.
- The world rallies to “End It. For Good.”
- LSD IDEAS and GIZ GPDPD launch pilot 'Innovation lab on drug policies and human development'
- Sweden's battle against drugs and prejudice
- Banning kratom won’t stop users or solve the drugs health crisis – so why continue this losing war?