Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- IPU-UN hearing sheds fresh light on drug policy debate
- Danish Parliament discusses bill to allow assisted injections
- Could Geneva introduce drug checking in 2017?
- Restricting ketamine would have 'dire consequences' for surgery in low-resource countries, anesthesiologists warn
- Australia - Medicinal cannabis a step closer with legislation to allow cultivation
- Call for submissions: Report of the Secretary General on the question of the death penalty
- Why harm reduction and drug policy reform need each other
- Elite ‘African Group’ in Vienna undermines African Union drug policy
- Report on the training on drug policy and harm reduction in Oyo State, Nigeria