Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- Global week of action: Crisis for people who use drugs in the Philippines
- Psychedelic experiences might "cure" smoking and OCD. Should we allow them?
- Could European Court of Human Rights Overturn Russia’s Ban on Drugs to Treat Heroin Dependence?
- Health responses to NPS (Videos)
- Colombia: Organizations from across the world say Yes to peace
- Can Peru bring development the country's notorious coca-growing region?
- Colombia's clandestine cannabis growers keen to come out of the shadows
- End the killings. Uphold human rights. Defend democracy.
- The world rallies to “End It. For Good.”