Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- Is there an alternative to repressive drug policies ?
- Between rhetoric and reform: criminal justice reform in the United States
- Germany is about to legalize medical marijuana
- Consensus crumbling: report from the UN general assembly special session on drugs
- UNGASS 2016: from opportunity to opportunism
- New agreement brings no end to war on drugs in ASEAN
- UNGASS 2016 – The consensus holds, but only under protest
- Lack of progress and transparency at the UN General Assembly Special Session on drugs
- Does the death penalty reduce drug use and drug related crime? Data from Indonesia