Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- Harm reduction in Vienna
- Poppylands: Understanding Myanmar's addiction to heroin
- Could the drug trade bring about political order ?
- For women swept up in the drug trade, legal help that starts early
- 2016 World Drug Report - Resources for Advocacy and Communications Efforts
- Has UNAIDS been caught napping?
- Mandatory treatment not effective at reducing drug use, violates human rights
- Mexico's president may have been bluffing about his support for weed decriminalization
- The opium bulbs of Myanmar: drug crop or lifeline for poor farmers?