Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- Is the European medical cannabis movement gaining in power?
- Ending the war on drugs, the challenges and opportunities ahead
- Kofi Annan: The war on drugs has failed in West Africa and around the world
- The UN analyses the human rights impact of drug policies ahead of a global summit
- Civil society engages in UNGASS 2016 preparatory process
- Health Canada grants exemption to Insite drug injection centre
- How ketamine, psilocybin, LSD, and MDMA are treating mental illness
- Seattle's sensible approach puts drug offenders into treatment, not jail
- INPUD condemns Russia’s denial of access to essential medicines in Crimea