Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- Experts question data behind Indonesian president's war on drugs
- Standard minimum rules for the treatment of prisoners are being updated after 60 years
- Kofi Annan calls on the World Health Assembly to legally regulate drugs
- The death penalty for drug offences: ‘Asian values’ or drug treaty influence?
- Largest U.S. needle exchange tries free meth pipes in Seattle
- Imagine you are a judge: Ayahuasca in the courtroom
- The real UN debate around the war on drugs and the war on youth
- NGOs highlight human rights violations committed in the name of drug control
- The battle for harm reduction continues in Budapest