Tom Lloyd and Jan Wiarda held an IDPC Satellite event on ‘A new role for law enforcement’ at the recent meeting of Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies (HONLEA), Europe in Vienna. Following the success of the satellite, Tom Lloyd was invited to give this statement at the end of the formal plenary. We will include further details of the event in next month’s Alert.
- Illinois lawmakers pass marijuana decriminalization bill
- Let us live and save our loved ones
- ‘No more money for our needles’
- Much ado about nothing? The Global Commission on Drug Policy assessment of UNGASS
- UN general assembly on drugs: the beginning of a change in the drug war paradigm
- What the new Irish government says about drugs
- Will Canada’s ruling on drug sentences set the stage for further reforms?
- Asia's war on drugs
- Scaling up harm reduction in prisons: a role for prison monitors and new tools